As a member-focused Association, our members are at the heart of everything we do at the PRI.
In principle any organization (public or private) is eligible to join the Association and become part of Europe’s growing microbiome-based medicinal product ecosystem.
Find out more about the different ways you and your organization can get involved with the PRI’s activities.
- Microbiome Regulatory Science Support Work
- Pre-competitive Task Groups
- Year-round networking and project-related communication support
More than 100 PRI Members from 24 countries represent nearly every point along the microbiome science and development continuum, from fundamental research groups all the way to commercial manufacturing partners and pharmaceutical companies.
Select Microbiome Activity Segment
- All segments
- Microbiome Product Developer
- Microbiome Analysis Expertise (service provider)
- Microbiome Pre-Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Microbiome Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO)
- Other Expertise | Quality, Legal, IP, Regulatory Affairs, Management
- Microbiome Research & Technology (public)
- Investment | Incubator | Accelerator | Tech Transfer
- Pharma (Human)
- Pharma (Veterinary)
- Consumer Goods
- News & Events
- PRI Publications
Microba Life Sciences
Head of Business Development and Sales
Microbiome Insights is focused on giving you a deeper understanding of functions and interactions of microbial communities—while never losing sight of the big picture. Our diverse, award-winning team brings together decades of experience in microbial ecology, microbiology, genomics, molecular genetics, and infectious diseases, providing the expertise you need to address all aspects of complex studies.
Milmed Unico AB
We are an developer of Live Biotherapeutic Products. After 14 years of research the main objective is our development of regulated human LBP for treatment of allergic disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and inflammatory diseases. Our research and work has been rewarded, thus far, with two approved patents and a third patent pending to add to our growing patent family.