As a member-focused Association, our members are at the heart of everything we do at the PRI.
In principle any organization (public or private) is eligible to join the Association and become part of Europe’s growing microbiome-based medicinal product ecosystem.
Find out more about the different ways you and your organization can get involved with the PRI’s activities.
- Microbiome Regulatory Science Support Work
- Pre-competitive Task Groups
- Year-round networking and project-related communication support
More than 100 PRI Members from 24 countries represent nearly every point along the microbiome science and development continuum, from fundamental research groups all the way to commercial manufacturing partners and pharmaceutical companies.
Select Microbiome Activity Segment
- All segments
- Microbiome Product Developer
- Microbiome Analysis Expertise (service provider)
- Microbiome Pre-Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Microbiome Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO)
- Other Expertise | Quality, Legal, IP, Regulatory Affairs, Management
- Microbiome Research & Technology (public)
- Investment | Incubator | Accelerator | Tech Transfer
- Pharma (Human)
- Pharma (Veterinary)
- Consumer Goods
- News & Events
- PRI Publications
Founded in 1951 by pharmacists and microbiologists, biose® industrie has 70-years experience in drugs based on live bacteria, giving us a deep understanding of the entire process from discovery to commercialization. Focused on Health through microbiota and microbiome science, we use our skills for the discovery, product development, clinical studies and manufacturing of Live Biotherapeutic Products (LBP). Our company is drug-GMP certified for the manufacturing of bacteria-based Drug Substance and Drug Product for clinical and commercial applications.
Head of Regulatory Affairs Animal Health Care Products
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health France is born from Merial in 2018 further to the acquisition of Merial by Boehringer Ingelheim, a large pharmaceutical company with a small Animal Health department. Now 2nd biggest company in the world for Animal Health products. Innovation is one of its characteristics.
Co-Founder & CEO
BoobyBiome, a female-led UK-micro SME, is developing a rationally-designed live biotherapeutic product (LBP) tailored for babies with compromised microbiomes. Informed by rigorous scientific testing and precise characterisation of breast milk, the LBP will replenish the infant gut to a healthier state.