As a member-focused Association, our members are at the heart of everything we do at the PRI.
In principle any organization (public or private) is eligible to join the Association and become part of Europe’s growing microbiome-based medicinal product ecosystem.
Find out more about the different ways you and your organization can get involved with the PRI’s activities.
- Microbiome Regulatory Science Support Work
- Pre-competitive Task Groups
- Year-round networking and project-related communication support
More than 100 PRI Members from 24 countries represent nearly every point along the microbiome science and development continuum, from fundamental research groups all the way to commercial manufacturing partners and pharmaceutical companies.
Select Microbiome Activity Segment
- All segments
- Microbiome Product Developer
- Microbiome Analysis Expertise (service provider)
- Microbiome Pre-Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Microbiome Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO)
- Other Expertise | Quality, Legal, IP, Regulatory Affairs, Management
- Microbiome Research & Technology (public)
- Investment | Incubator | Accelerator | Tech Transfer
- Pharma (Human)
- Pharma (Veterinary)
- Consumer Goods
- News & Events
- PRI Publications
Aptar CSP Technologies
We strongly believe that the future of healthcare is in Precision Medicine, in which physicians are guided by Artificial Intelligence. We pursue this vision. People First - that’s how we think. Everything we do is for the betterment of human life. Ardigen’s success depends on our team’s potential and passion.
Astel Medica is a fast growing belgian pharmaceutical company. Founded in 1988 with the collaboration of the University of Liège, Astel Medica is the Belgian leader in the conception and manufacturing of innovative evidence based symbiotics. Working in collaboration with 7 universities, Astel Medica invests in Research and Development as to provide the best Probiotics on the market.
Atlantia Clinical Trials
Founded in 1993, we are a pioneer on the market and have been on the forefront of the microbial genomics revolution. We are the preferred partner for many leading brands in various industries such as human health, personal care and animal nutrition in the Netherlands, in Europe and beyond. We support our clients in improving their processes and products, gaining approval and confirming claims.