As a member-focused Association, our members are at the heart of everything we do at the PRI.
In principle any organization (public or private) is eligible to join the Association and become part of Europe’s growing microbiome-based medicinal product ecosystem.
Find out more about the different ways you and your organization can get involved with the PRI’s activities.
- Microbiome Regulatory Science Support Work
- Pre-competitive Task Groups
- Year-round networking and project-related communication support
More than 100 PRI Members from 24 countries represent nearly every point along the microbiome science and development continuum, from fundamental research groups all the way to commercial manufacturing partners and pharmaceutical companies.
Select Microbiome Activity Segment
- All segments
- Microbiome Product Developer
- Microbiome Analysis Expertise (service provider)
- Microbiome Pre-Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Clinical Research (CRO)
- Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Microbiome Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO)
- Other Expertise | Quality, Legal, IP, Regulatory Affairs, Management
- Microbiome Research & Technology (public)
- Investment | Incubator | Accelerator | Tech Transfer
- Pharma (Human)
- Pharma (Veterinary)
- Consumer Goods
- News & Events
- PRI Publications
University of Queensland Australia
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.