ProDigest – Ghent, Belgium
ProDigest is looking for a new Junior Business Developer to join our ambitious team.
ProDigest is a dynamic pre-clinical CRO based in Ghent with a leading expertise in gastrointestinal and microbiome research. ProDigest offers tailormade in vitro services for clients in the pharma, food and feed industry, worldwide, from early phase research to the final stages of product development. Using innovative and unique proprietary R&D technologies like the SHIME®, the Diamod® and MetaKey®, we are able to model the complete gut, the gut microbiome and its output.
• Take part in discussions with our international clients, interact to understand their needs and foster the relationship with our clients
• Based on the clients needs and the understanding of our technology, support the design of the client projects and liaise with internal stakeholders
• Make proposals for the clients based on the project design and provide supporting documentation based on this design.
• Establish work priorities, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Through your experience and achievements you will grow independent in your role as a business developer.
• You will work closely together with the Director of Business Development and you will be based in Ghent.
• Attending international events, visit clients and getting involved in this vibrant international community can be part of your role.
• Master of Science or equal through experience, or alternatively a Master in Business combined with a strong scientific background.
• A strong interest in both business and science
• Result oriented and eager to learn
• Excellent communication skills & fluent in English
• Outgoing personality
• Highly organized, but flexible and comfortable in multi-tasking
• Team player, able to work well in a group setting as well as independently
• Previous experience in business development is a plus but not a must
This job is an excellent opportunity for eager and entrepreneurial minds to launch a career in business development and to combine your interest in science with your interest in business. You will be given the opportunity to develop your professional skills and grow your role in the business development team based on your achievements. You will become part of a young and dynamic team in an innovative and growing company. We offer a competitive salary and benefits (bike lease, meal vouchers, insurances, … ) combined with career development opportunities in a science driven organization.
If you have the right skills and are eager to become part of the team, apply now by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com.